WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE
INDIVIDUAL, TEAM & GROUP CLASSES
Reality-based Self-Defense Training for Women
Your wait is over! The most comprehensive & proven self-defense course for women is now being offered at HUB Fitness. This course is designed for every woman. No fitness level required and no experience necessary. Our mission is to prepare, empower, and train all women with real world self defense skills. We have the knowledge and passion needed to improve the mind, body, and spirit in a way that will leave you wanting more. After each session, you will feel strong, capable, improved, and will have the peace of mind that you deserve. The techniques, principles, and strategies are proven and simple to retain under duress.
What will you learn?
- Proper fighting stance and basic movement grid
- How to execute and properly deploy upper body striking techniques
- How to execute and deploy proper lower body striking techniques
- Escape combatives for the modern woman
- How to defend against the most common attacks against women and escape to safety
Fact is: Self-defense training is now a must. Whether a woman is faced with terrorism, criminal attacks, sexual assaults, or domestic violence, it is her responsibility to defend her life and the life of her loved ones. In all cases, a victim walked this earth thinking that "it won't happen to me". Fact is a male or female can become a target at any time, any place, and by anyone. You cant count on your boyfriend, husband, father, or police being with you at all times. It is your responsibility, and personal protection should be a priority. Your life will depend on it. We want to help prepare you to fight for your life. We want to be one of the best decisions you have ever made.
Self defense is not just about fighting, it is about awareness, prevention, survival, and most of all living with confidence and peace of mind. Let us help you live with confidence. At HUB Fitness we take the phrase "fight like a girl" as a compliment. Call now and take charge of your life.
This is regular group training open to all members and public. Hub Members $15 per session Non-Members $20. See schedule for Saturday dates for this class.
We also offer small private group (girls night out ) where you can host a private course for friends and family, organizations, etc. (Cost tba depending on number of persons)
Private one on one training available and teens and kids training available also.
Call now for more information, or to book your private or small group session! 864-610-2115
About our Instructor, Terence:
Terence is a results-oriented individual with more than 30 years combined experience in professional security, law enforcement, military special unit operations, and private investigations. Skilled at collaborating with government organizations, corporate, and private clients. Accustomed to working with individuals at all levels of responsibility to protect assets, reduce liability, and promote crime prevention initiatives. Able to conduct interviews, investigations, undercover operations, and human resource related issues.
Terence has served as Marine Security Guard, Personal Protection Specialist, State Police Officer, Cleared American Guardsman, and Legal Investigator with specific experience in the following areas:
- Protection of personnel, property, and classified materials
- Surveillance and under cover operations
- Hand held weapons defense training and instructor
- Site / Project security operations
- Enforcement, policy, and procedures related to employee misconduct
- Internal and external investigations
- Developing community partnerships
- Collection of criminal information, evidence protection, and witness protection
- Team leader experience in special investigations and operations
- Conduct seminars on awareness, prevention, and personal protection
Terence has been teaching and empowering women to defend themselves for years. He is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer through AFPA and has a passion for teaching others to live a fitness and self defense lifestyle.